Thread: Happy Father's Day Sunday Thread!

Happy Father's Day Sunday Thread!

Good day to all the dads out there! My daughter invited me over to their house for a barbecue - it's weird because our house has always been "Family Central" for most family events for years, and now that they have their new place, they want to host everything! That's fine by me!!! Getting a promotion this week - no change in duties, but they want to recognise my 30 years on the job by a new title and more $$$... It's a good feeling to be appreciated!
    "We catched fish and talked, and we took a swim now and then to keep off sleepiness." Mark Twain

Re: Happy Father's Day Sunday Thread!

the site is very sluggish this morning. Sad news this week about a friend who was diagnosed with late stage pancreatic cancer that has spread. Sent home on Friday to hospice. If you don't get regular checkups, please start.

There's a bass I've been looking forever for being sold on Reverb, and it's not far from me. Trying to reach the buyer via CL and he's not replying to his email. Rather do it in person cash than $$$ through the 'verb. He's probably like me, listed it multiple places and only pay attention to Reverb messages. Not going to risk getting our account dinged by telling him to check his email.
    "Live and learn and flip the burns"

point of reason between tacky and tasteless

Quote Originally Posted by DanTheBluesMan View Post
    the site is very sluggish this morning. Sad news this week about a friend who was diagnosed with late stage pancreatic cancer that has spread. Sent home on Friday to hospice. If you don't get regular checkups, please start.

There's a bass I've been looking forever for being sold on Reverb, and it's not far from me. Trying to reach the buyer via CL and he's not replying to his email. Rather do it in person cash than $$$ through the 'verb. He's probably like me, listed it multiple places and only pay attention to Reverb messages. Not going to risk getting our account dinged by telling him to check his email.
    Yesterday was NGD (posted a thread on it). Yep this and the sister site are slow IT wise today,

Got home yesterday with the new one and did another quick run through of the setlist for today with the PRS. told it I bought its replacement. Odd thing, we started bonding then. Played and sounded great at todays gigs. Guess I scared it into submission LOL.

Going to take a nap, then build another rolling rack for the garage to put empty cases on.
    Mark

Staying home today and missing out on the 40th annual Fathers Day Motorcycle Weekend, a tradition I started in 1984. Just can't ride/drive that far yet.
    Working on album cover art til my eyes pop out of my head!
    Quiet day.
    If you're bored, you're not groovin'.